Key ArcSite features fill the holes in early-stage project workflows for teams only using PlanGrid. Many PlanGrid users find ArcSite’s features more...
Year in Review and What to Expect in 2022
Here at ArcSite, one of our core company values is to "constantly improve" and in the spirit of that effort, our team is always making updates to the ArcSite app and user site experience. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with every update, so let's take a look at the improvements and changes we've made in 2021, and take a look ahead at what we are working on in 2022.
ArcSite developers and engineers made countless improvements to the app in 2021, with enhancements to drawing tools, integrations, user experience, and functionality. We prioritize these enhancements based on user feedback and insights. Here are just a few of this year's updates:
- Automated naming of drawings based on the project name
- Place multiple photos in a row
- Toggle back and forth between different text
- Improvements on adding collaborators easily
- Added search bars to quickly access projects and drawings
- Text improvements for choosing fonts and orientation
- Dimension visualization improvements
- Active layer indicator
- Multi-select in dropdown menus
With these improvements, users can quickly make changes and communicate important job information with their customers and coworkers.
ArcSite offers integration with a number of tools that make it easier to get your work done. Connect with measuring devices like Moasure and Leica Laser, as well as CRM software like SalesForce, LeadTrack, and improveit 360. ArcSite makes it easy to communicate important job information to your other essential business tools including Quickbooks.
Project and User Site Updates
Improving the app is just one way ArcSite is constantly improving. Navigating the user site to set up your account, add products and prices, and customize your proposal output is now easier than ever. Here are some of the new ways we have made it easier to use ArcSite:
- Name projects based on the client name
- Easily share information between projects
- Create crew and job sheets
- Ability to separate roles and access between users
- Quantity modifiers automate complex pricing structures
- Shape bundles combine multiple products that are frequently used together
- Inspect products in list view
In the same way that contractors use ArcSite to better serve their customers, we hope to continuously improve our products and services for the people who rely on us. That's why we've made it easier to share information, separate access and user roles, and bundle products together.
Custom Proposal Template Builder
One of the biggest additions in 2021 was the custom proposal template builder, which allows users to customize the layout, information, and look of their proposal. This allows users to display exactly what they want to show a customer, and in what order they want to display it.
With the ability to add cover pages, logos, product information, and drawings, the ArcSite proposal builder is a powerful secret weapon for contractors while quoting jobs. Spending a little time setting up your proposal template options pays off in the long run when sending a professional quote to a customer can be done with the tap of a button.
New Customer Onboarding Product Import
Another accomplishment for the ArcSite team in 2021 was streamlining the onboarding process for new customers. Now when new customers begin their onboarding process, they are able to upload their current product and price list to our Customer Success team, as well as download a spreadsheet template to import their products and prices in bulk format.
This streamlines the onboarding process in many ways, most significantly, it allows new users and ArcSite's Customer Success team to communicate and import information all before their first meeting. This maintains our commitment to providing the best service to our users and speeds up the onboarding process.
What's Coming Next in 2022
There are a number of big projects the ArcSite team is working on to make your user experience even better. Here's a sneak peek of some of the improvements coming in 2022:
- Cross-platform capabilities with Android and Windows devices
- Data and analytics improvements, including profit margin calculator
- Enhanced payment and signature process, including financing options
- Per-product tax toggling for customized pricing calculations
- Interactive pricing guide for onboarding new customers
- Pre-built product libraries
Ready to give ArcSite a try? Start a free 14-day trial to see all of these improvements in action.
Already an ArcSite user? Schedule a time to talk with an ArcSite expert to see how you can unlock the full potential of these improvements.